Friday 24 December 2010

Stalag Puss III

Well. How aggravating.

After the recent trip in the Wobbly Box to the place with other cats and dogs- and Scary Spike Man- I've been catnapped.

The food-providing humans put me in the box again- again! How rude!- although this time I was taken in the back of one of the moving boxes that humans travel in to what I can only describe as a prison.

I knew what was going to happen. Oh yes. The humans left, and I was left in a small room, with interesting toys. But I've seen what happens in the things that the humans have been watching the Moving Picture Box.

I immediately miaowed to the cat next door, and the other cats down the corridor.

Mister Bojangles, three cells down, has been appointed Big X. The escape committee meets tonight. I'm going to suggest digging a tunnel, with the entrance concealed under my litter tray.

But riding the motorbike later on could be problematic...

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Lyra (and the Ducks too!) - you'll escape soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete