Wednesday 2 February 2011

New Shoes

I bought some new shoes at the weekend. This style seems to be pretty fashionable right now, but that is not why I bought them, I hasten to add! I just love the old-fashioned look and how sturdy and comfy they are. They were also reduced from £60 to £30 which helps. I very rarely buy clothes and shoes unless they are from a charity shop, but I had been trawling the Cambridge charity shops for weeks looking for some lace-up boots to no avail.

Complete with floral dress and cardi, I wouldn't look out of place at the elum of a 1960s butty!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo lovely. My sort of boot. Isn't it great when you find just what you want - and it's half price!
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauve boots! I want mauve boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good-looking girl should at least have seven pairs of shoes, like seven deadly SINS: a pair of for fun, a pair of, a pair of work to flirt with wear, a pair of, a pair of vacation time for, a pair of never wore does the and a pair of you don't like. Have a pair of don't like shoes, can remind yourself no moment perfect dress code. (Christian Louboutin)

    ReplyDelete