Monday 4 July 2011

My Favourite Finds v.12


I just couldn't resist this print when I saw it in the Mind charity shop. I am a sucker for quirky prints, and I love this one especially because it relates to my line of work (I trained as an architect although now I do research into domestic energy use). I tried the dress on in the shop and couldn't actually work out how to wear it. It was a sort of super-revealing low necked halter top. But there was a waistband built into the dress so I decided to buy it anyway and cut it down to be a skirt.

I think it's turned out quite well!
£5, Mind

I cut the top off above the overlocking


twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

2 comments:

  1. Coo. I like that - the material and the skirt! If you don't want it can I have the left over material? Although knowing you you'll do something with it :-)
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make an awesome skirt! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete